We are very impressed with the deep dive Emily Turner has performed on the internal workings of JTA. She has uncovered some serious issues and should be applauded for her work.
What Emily has done is REAL JOURNALISM.
Below you will find links to her investigations on JTA exposing:
- Whistleblower insights into JTA’s poor performance of their bus service
- FDOT Board Member absent from board meetings for 5 years
- Overall operational performance issues and major decline in service
- JTA’s CEO absent from headquarters too many times
- JTA’s CEO big salary and benefits and other major perks
You can find the links to Emily’s investigations below.
It is time for the Jacksonville City Council to STOP all funding of JTA projects until these investigations have been fully reviewed. Eye calls on the City Council to complete a full audit of JTA operations and determine how they are managing our money.
And it IS our money.
Who on the City Council will stand up and demand that JTA answer the issues raised by Emily Turner at Action News?