Florida, unlike Texas, is not accessible by land to foreign invaders but Florida’s governor — with the help of the legislature — still is doing what he can to repel an invasion that is under way
Hordes of non-citizens are entering the United States at the southern border as the federal government shirks its duty. They are aided before crossing by being provided food, shelter and transportation – by somebody.
Entering our nation from virtually every nation on Earth are terrorists, diseased people, drug-carrying “mules” and spies, and a very few actually seeking “asylum.”
Since October, more than 100,000 unaccompanied children have crossed the border illegally. The purpose they serve is to provide an “anchor” so authorities can invite their entire families into the U.S.
With very little vetting, the illegal immigrants are provided goody bags that include new phones and quickly are being whisked away by the U.S. government to cities throughout the nation – if they survive. Last week more than 50 were found dead in a truck that had slipped across the border.
Among those who have spoken out against the flood of illegal immigration are U.S. Rep. John Rutherford of Jacksonville and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
Because of the government secrecy, no one seems to know where these people are going or what they are doing. But planeloads of them have landed in Jacksonville, Rutherford said.
Recently Northeast Florida residents reported seeing buses near the World Golf Village that they suspected were carrying illegal immigrants to some undisclosed destination. They took photos and sent them to the governor’s office.
One of the groups that has taken on the job of exposing this menace is County Citizens Defending Freedom (CCDF-USA).
Recently in a TV appearance, attorney Jonathan Hullihan of CCDF-USA praised the governor of Texas for taking action to stem the invasion. He said the U.S. Constitution requires the government to act but if it does not the sovereign states have the right and duty to protect their own borders.
Last month, the Florida Legislature passed a law cracking down on illegal immigration.
Florida in 2019 banned “sanctuary cities” that harbor invaders.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has done everything possible to protect Texas residents. The governor’s actions include:
- Securing $4 billion in funding for Texas’ border security efforts
- Launching Operation Lone Star and deploying thousands of National Guard soldiers and Texas Department of Public Safety troopers
- Arresting and jailing illegal migrants trespassing or committing other state crimes in Texas
- Allocating resources that include acquiring 1,700 unused steel panels to build the border wall in Texas
- Signing a law to make it easier to prosecute smugglers bringing people into Texas
- Signing 15 laws cracking down on human trafficking in Texas
- Signing a law enhancing penalties for the manufacturing and distribution of fentanyl
- Issuing a disaster declaration for the border crisis
- Issuing an executive order preventing non-governmental entities from transporting illegal immigrants
- Taking legal action to enforce the Remain in Mexico policy
- Taking aggressive action to secure the border as President Biden ends Title 42 expulsions, including busing migrants to Washington, D.C.
- Signing memoranda of understanding between the State of Texas and the States of Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas to enhance border security measures that will prevent illegal immigration from Mexico to Texas
- Activating the Joint Border Security Operations Center and directing the Texas
Department of Public Safety, Texas Military Department, and Texas Division of Emergency Management to coordinate Texas’ response to secure the border
Abbott also has sent busloads of illegal immigrants to Washington, D.C., and DeSantis has said he would send them to Delaware – home of President Joe Biden.
Biden’s actions to increase the flow of illegal immigrants include reversing many actions by former President Trump to stop the invasion.
Republicans have said Biden’s action may constitute impeachable offenses. That has Democrats worried, with a possible GOP wave in the midterm elections.
Americans always have welcomed immigrants and accept more than any other country. But the invaders are not immigrants. They are not taking the steps to enter legally and become American citizens.
Some Democrats also have made it clear that the invasion fits into their replacement plan, a strategy to implement one-party rule by demographically changing the electorate.
If you want to get involved in helping secure America’s freedoms and protect our sovereignty, contact https://ccdfusa.com/ and sign up to be a member of their local chapter.