Jacksonville Business News - Local Jacksonville News | Jacksonville Business Journal View Breaking Local News Headlines in Jacksonville from the Jacksonville Business Journal. Access business resources, company profiles, business advice columns, local jobs and more.
- Successful building and rebuilding in Jacksonville (Part two)by American Electrical Contracting on May 7, 2021 at 4:00 am
Experts with varied perspectives to shed light on the CRE sector of our business community.
- The List: These are the First Coast's top logistics & maritime services firms in 2021by James Cannon on May 7, 2021 at 3:36 am
Who are the largest logistics & maritime services firms on the First Coast? We ranked the area's largest firms by local employees in 2021.
- Although Covid effects still felt, Regency Center projects good yearby Timothy Gibbons on May 7, 2021 at 3:35 am
The company's first-quarter earnings continue to reflect the affects of the pandemic.
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp extend lease at 121 Financial Ballparkby Will Brown on May 7, 2021 at 3:35 am
The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp are not going anywhere. Thursday, club announced it entered a long-term extension with the City of Jacksonville that will keep the Miami Marlins’ Triple-A affiliate in the River City until 2043. As was the case with the team’s 2018 lease extension, the agreement is subject to approval from the City Council. Under the current agreement, the Shrimp pay the city a $240,000 annual lump sum. “The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp bring so much excitement, activity, and…
- Bank of America names new market president for Jacksonvilleby Timothy Gibbons on May 6, 2021 at 10:47 pm
The long-time banking executive stepping into the role replaces Greg Smith, who is retiring after more than three decades with the bank.
- Orlando is running out of 'suitable' vacant land. Here's what developers may do.by Jack Witthaus on May 6, 2021 at 6:53 pm
This "is raising serious questions around the preservation of our natural green space as we grow and expand.”
- State revenues continue topping forecastby Jim Turner on May 6, 2021 at 6:50 pm
Florida had an eighth consecutive month of tax revenues topping forecast amounts, as federal stimulus money continued pumping into the economy during the Covid-19 pandemic. In a report released Wednesday, the Legislature’s Office of Economic & Demographic Research reported March general-revenue collections came in $299.6 million above an estimate included in a December forecast. That came even though tourism and hospitality-related industries continued to lag in the recovery. The March number…
- Black Knight revenue up 20% for first quarter 2021, surpasses Wall Street expectationsby Logan Moore on May 6, 2021 at 6:45 pm
The provider of software, data and analytics for the mortgage and consumer loan and capital real estate markets beat expectations.
- FIS reports 5% increase in revenue, bolstered by new techby Logan Moore on May 6, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Revenue for the company jumped 5% to $3.2 billion for the quarter ending March 31, according to documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Behind the scenes: How Daily's Place handles ever-changing concert plansby Stuart Korfhage on May 6, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Chad Johnson is the chief content officer and senior vice president of sales and service for the Jacksonville Jaguars, and part of his responsibility in that role is to oversee what takes place at Daily's Place, which is attached to the Jaguars' stadium, TIAA Bank Field. He spoke to the Business Journal recently after seeing the amphitheater host its first full capacity show last month since the pandemic started. The Jaguars also hosted a draft party with about 8,000 fans in attendance. As the…